IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God of Konevsk
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
Feast day July 10.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- Lime, alder, or pine board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon of the Mother of God is available in several sizes:
- 14.5×19.5 cm
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel covered with various shades of gold. The halo is decorated with chiseling on gesso.
We recommend placing this icon in an opening or a non-opening icon case to protect it from humidity fluctuations and dust.
Price & Deadlines
The cost of this icon of Theotokos and the time it will take to make it are negotiable, depending on its size and the complexity of its design. Once it is ready, the icon will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-05-07 Icon of The Mother of God the Joy and ConsolationAs low as $360.00
- IMP-06-07/5 Icon of Mother of God the Milk GiverAs low as $523.00
- IMP-05-07 Icon of the Mother of God of TikhvinAs low as $290.00