We offer handmade miters made to order in a workshop of St Elisabeth Convent. The miters can be made of brocade or velvet using manual or machine embroidery and various decorative elements of your choice (precious and semi-precious gemstones, pearls, Swarovski strasses, cannetille, etc.)
You can choose the types of icons to be attached to the miter from several options, including:
- gilded brass medallions with blackening;
- ceramic icons with overglaze paintings;
- printed icons made using tactile varnish.
You can order a premium-quality miter for a priest or a bishop from our Catalog. Several kinds of crosses are available.
You can specify all your preferences in the Comment section of your order. We will supply you with information pertaining to fabrics, deadlines, and prices as soon as possible.
We do our best to ensure high quality of our miters. That is why it takes on average 2-3 months to make a miter depending on its complexity.
The prices specified here are for reference only. The final cost of each item depends on techniques and materials used to make it, as well as your location. After you place your order, our specialist will contact you to calculate its final cost.
Please, note that all the mitres represented in this section can be made in any liturgical color according to your preferences.
Items 1-24 of 33
- ZSH-M-22 Mitre with Embroidered Symbols of the Holy EvangelistsAs low as $1,020.00
- ZSH-M-6-8 Mitre with embroidered crosses and grapevineAs low as $1,030.00
- ZSH-M-6-1 "Grapevine" Mitre for Bishop or ArchpriestAs low as $435.00