BK-09-05 Icon of the Wedding at Cana
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
- Natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines,
- cloth from low-count fabric (linen, canvas),
- Acrylic or tempera paints (ground minerals, precious and semiprecious stones mixed with egg yolk)
- gold leaf of various hues,
- tinted wax,
- linseed oil,
- hide glue,
- varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic).
This icon has a handcarved rectangular central panel.
Available in the following sizes:
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
Decorated with gold-plating of the margins, the background, the halos and other elements of the icon; gold-painting on the vestments.
We recommend placing this icon in an opening or a non-opening icon case made of oak or birchwood.
Price & Deadlines
The price and the time it will take to paint such an icon are negotiated in advance and depend on its size, complexity, decorations, and gold content.
Once it is ready, the icon will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.