BK-08-01 Icon of The Mother of God the Unfading Bloom
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
Feast day April 3.
- Natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines,
- cloth from low-count fabric (linen, canvas),
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- gold leaf of various hues,
- tinted wax,
- linseed oil,
- hide glue,
- varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic).
Available in the following sizes:
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a handcarved rectangular central panel. Decorated with gold-plating of the margins, the background, the halos and other elements of the icon; gold-painting on the vestments, chiseling on gesso.
We recommend placing this icon in an opening or a non-opening icon case made of oak or birchwood.
Price & Deadlines
The price and the time it will take to paint such an icon are negotiated in advance and depend on its size, complexity, decorations, and gold content.
Once it is ready, the icon will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.