IMP-02-07/1 Igorevskaya Icon of the Mother of God
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
A handpainted Igorevskaya Icon of the Mother of God.
Feast day June 5.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon is available in the following sizes:
- 11×14.5 cm
- 14.5×19.5 cm
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. Decorated with gold-plating of the margins, the background, and the halos; gold-painting on the vestments, chasing and engraving on gesso.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the Icon of the Mother of God Igorevskaya and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-05-07 Icon of The Mother of God the Joy and ConsolationAs low as $360.00
- IMP-05-07 Icon of the Mother of God the MolebnitsaAs low as $290.00
- IMP-09-07-8 Assuage My Sorrows icon of the Mother of GodAs low as $290.00