IMP-04-04-17 Icon of St John the Theologian
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
Saint John is portrayed with a book in his hand. The book contains the words from his First Epistle, "Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him." (1 John 3:21-22).
The inscription on this icon can be made in any language.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon of Holy Apostle John is available in several sizes:
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. Parts of the icon are covered with gold leaf.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-02-01-3 St Gregory the TheologianAs low as $245.00
- 065-XC The Holy Savior and St John the Theologian
Starting at $3.00
- IMP-04-04-7 Icon of St John the TheologianAs low as $545.00
- IMP-04-04-8 Icon of St John the TheologianAs low as $355.00
- IMP-04-04-2 Icon of St John the BaptistAs low as $390.00