IMP-06-07 Icon of The Mother of God the Joyful
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
Feast day November 20.
- natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines;
- cloth from fabric (linen, canvas),
- tempera paints (ground minerals, precious and semiprecious stones mixed with egg yolk),
- gold leaf of various hues,
- tinted wax,
- linseed oil,
- hide glue,
- varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic).
Available in the following sizes:
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm.
This icon has a handcarved rectangular central panel. Decorated with gold-plating of the margins, the background, and the halos; gold-painting on the vestments; chiseling and engraving on gesso; the halo is decorated with precious stones in casts.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon of the Mother of God and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-06-07 Icon of The Mother of God of St TheodoreAs low as $290.00
- IMP-07-07 Icon of The Mother of God of GeorgiaAs low as $390.00