CD - Our Faith. The Monastic Choir of St Elisabeth Convent
You can also purchase the downloadable version of this album.
This new album by the Monastic Choir of St Elisabeth Convent features church chants and spiritual songs, which have been popular with listeners around the world. Our monastic sisters have toured many cities and towns, bringing the light of grace and the warmth of their souls to their audiences.
Precentor - Nun Juliania (Denisova).
- I Shall Open My Mouth (fragments) (P. Chesnokov)
- O All-Praised Mother
- Song of the Theotokos. Byzantine chant
- It is Truly Meet. Macedonian chant
- When Israel Walked. Irmoses of the Canon of Repentance. Nun Juliania (Denisova)
- O Lord Look Upon Me With Eyes of Mercy. Nun Juliania (Denisova)
- Our Faith*. Lyrics by St Nikolay of Serbia, folk musik
- Give Grace O God*. Lyrics and musik by an unknown monk
- When Jesus Christ Was Yet a Child*. P. Chaikovsky, lyrics by A. Pleshcheyev
- French Christmas Carol*
- Kupalinka*. Belarusian folk song
- Haze over Water*. Russian folk song
- Our Father Seraphim*. Russian folk song
- O Matushka the Grand Princess. Lyrics by Archipriest Andrew Logvinov, musik by I. Boldysheva
- What Does the Motherland Begin With*. V. Basner, lyrics by Archipriest Artemiy Vladimirov
- Save O Lord (Nun Juliania (Denisova), lyrics by Archipriest Andrew Logvinov
- You Simply Have To Love. Nun Juliania (Denisova), lyrics by Archipriest Andrew Logvinov
- Many Years. Romanian chant
*adaptation of a musical composition by Nun Juliania (Denisova)