IMP-03-01-189 St Xenia of St Petersburg
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
Handpainted Icon of St Xenia of St Petersburg.
“You outwitted the deviser of evil by your pretended foolishness, O Xenia,” the troparion to St Xenia declares. Saint Xenia carried out her cross as a fool-for-Christ for forty-five years, and the Lord granted her the gift of perspicacity.
Commemorated on February 6.
- natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines
- cloth from low-count fabric (linen, canvas)
- acrylic / tempera paints
- gold leaf of various hues
- tinted wax
- linseed oil
- hide glue
- varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
- This icon has a handcarved rectangular central panel.
Available in the following sizes:
- 14,5×19,5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
Prices & Production Time
The price and the time it will take to paint such an icon are negotiated in advance and depend on its size, complexity, decorations, and gold content.
Made using gold-plating on the background, the halo, and the margins, as well as chiseling on gesso.
This icon can also be adorned with a textile or thin metal oklad, as well as gemstones in casts.
Once it is ready, this icon of St Xenia will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- BK-05-01 Icon of Holy Blessed Xenia of St PetersburgAs low as $250.00
- IMP-05-01 Icon of St Xenia of St PetersburgAs low as $590.00
- IMP-03-01-26 St Xenia of St PetersburgAs low as $360.00