IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God of Jerusalem
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
A handpainted icon of the Mother of God of Jerusalem.
Feast day October 12.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon is available in several sizes:
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
A hand-carved rectangular central panel. Decorated with gold-plating of the margins, the background, and the halos; gold-painting on the vestments; chiseling and engraving on gesso.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon of the Mother of God and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-05-07 Icon of the Mother of God of TikhvinAs low as $290.00
- IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God the Merciful (Kykkos)As low as $360.00
- IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God of KonevskAs low as $355.00
- IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God the Unfading BloomAs low as $523.00