CD Flowers Of Joy and Sorrow. Festive Choir of Saint Elisabeth Convent
You can also buy the downloadable version of this CD.
Concert of the Festive Choir of the St. Elisabeth Monastery, which was held jointly with
Fr. Artemy Vladimirov at the Belarusian Philharmonic on Easter days.
01. Bless the Lord, O My Soul. Tone 8, treatment by Rev. Sergius Fedorov
02. Kyrie Eleison. Byzantine Chant. Solo by O. Vorobyova and E. Lange
03. Worldly Joy and Spiritual Joy. Homily by Archpriest Artemios Vladimirov
04. Three Paschal Chants: When At Dawn, The Women With Mary Came; Though Thou Didst Descend Into The Grave; The Angel Cried. Byzantine Chant.
05. Psalm 34.
06. All of Creation Rejoices in Thee. Greek Chant.
07. Errare Humanum Est. Homily by Archpriest Artemios Vladimirov
08. Now is the Time for Repentance. Fruitless Tree. Two penitential hymns, znamenny chant. Solo by E. Lange
09. O Lord of Hosts, Be with Us. Znamenny chant
10. Eirmoses of Canon in Tone 6 “When Israel walked”
11. The Earthly Cares... (Prayer after the 5th kathisma)
12. The Heart of a Christian Sees Miracles. Homily by Archpriest Artemios Vladimirov
13. Kontakion of the Akathist to the Holy Apostle Andrew the First-Called
14. Kontakion of the Akathist to the Protection of the Most Holy Mother of God
15. A Tear. Canticle by Anastasia Denisova. Solo by M. Porokhovnichenko, O. Minenkova, O. Vorobyova
16. Three Angels. Belarusian folk canticle. Solo by A. Klimovich, M. Deyev, M. Porokhovnichenko
17. Kalinushka. Russian Folk Song. Solo by Maxim Pavlov
18. By the Forest. Russian Folk Song. Solo by Maxim Pavlov
19. Krasnoye Selo. Music and lyrics by Svetlana Kopylova
20. You Simply Have to Love. Lyrics by Archpriest Andrei Logvinov
Sound Engineers: D. Korshakevich, K. Karmanov.
Recorded on May 20,2012 at the Belarusian State Philharmonic, Minsk
Studio in honor of St. John the Warrior, St. Elisabeth Convent
Write Your Own Review