BK-03-01 Icon of the Mother of God of the Don
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
Feast day September 1.
- Natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines;
- cloth from low-count fabric (linen, canvas),
- tempera paints (ground minerals, precious and semiprecious stones mixed with egg yolk),
- gold leaf of various hues,
- tinted wax,
- linseed oil,
- hide glue,
- varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic).
This icon has a handcarved rectangular central panel.
Available in the following sizes:
- 11×14.5 ㎝
- 14.5×19.5 ㎝
- 16.5×21.5 ㎝
- 19×25 ㎝
- 23.5×31 ㎝
- 27×35 ㎝
- 30×41 ㎝
- 40×52 ㎝
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. The background, halo, margins, and some elements of this icon are decorated with various shades of gold leaf, chiseling and engraving on gesso.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon of the Mother of God of the Don and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.