IOM-05-02 Icon of the Mother of God of Tolga (Icon in Oklad)
Select size to see the price of the icon.
An icon of the Mother of God of Tolga, painted on a gessoed board using acrylic paints.
Includes a fully painted icon, a hand embroidered oklad and wooden icon case.
The oklad is made from velvet and brocade, decorated with natural pearls, Mallorca pearls, zircon, beads, Swarovski strasses, metal-coated lace, and metal-coated threads.
This icon is fully painted and placed in a non-opening icon case. The icon case protects the icon from dust and other adverse impacts. It also adds to the beauty of the prayer corner of your home.
We will take into account all your preferences. The cost of an icon depends on its size, the complexity of its composition, and its decoration.
The standard size is 30×40 cm, minimal size of this icon in oklad is 22×30 cm.
To guarantee high quality and a long lifespan of an icon, we meticulously follow the technology. This is why it takes 1.5 - 4 months to make an icon.
- IOM-05-02 Iveron Icon of the Mother of God (in Oklad)As low as $935.00
- IMP-03-01 Tenderness Icon of the Mother of GodAs low as $290.00
- IMP-05-07 Iveron Icon of the Mother of GodAs low as $523.00
- IMP-02-07/2 Mother of God of KazanAs low as $250.00
- IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God of KonevskAs low as $355.00