IMP-02-07/2 Mother of God of Kazan
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
A handpainted icon of the Mother of God of Kazan.
Feast days July 8, October 22.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Tempera paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon is available in several sizes:
- 11×14.5 cm
- 14.5×19.5 cm
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
A hand-carved rectangular central panel. The margins, the halo, the background of the icon are covered with gold leaf.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon of the Mother of God and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
This icon is consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent to be a blessing to all people who love Christ and to help all who turn to the Mother of God with love and faith.
- IMP-06-07 Icon of The Mother of God of St TheodoreAs low as $290.00
- IMP-07-07 Icon of The Mother of God of VladimirAs low as $290.00
- IMP-05-07 Icon of the Mother of God of TikhvinAs low as $290.00
- IMP-04-04-16 Icon of Mother of God of KazanAs low as $390.00