IMP-08-01 Icon of Jesus Wearing the Crown of Thorns
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
A handpainted icon of Jesus Wearing the Crown of Thorns.
- Natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines
- Сloth from low-count fabric (linen, canvas)
- Acrylic or tempera paints (ground minerals, precious and semiprecious stones mixed with egg yolk)
- Gold leaf of various hues
- Tinted wax
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon is available in several sizes:
- 14.5×19.5 cm
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. Decorated with gold-plating of the background, the halo and elements of the icon.
Price & Deadlines
The cost of this icon and the time it will take to make it are negotiable, depending on its size and the complexity of its design.
Once it is ready, the icon will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-09-01 Icon of Christ in the Tomb (The King of Glory)As low as $290.00
- IMP-09-01 Icon of Christ EnthronedAs low as $660.00