IMP-05-07 Iveron Icon of the Mother of God
A handpainted Iveron icon of the Mother of God.
Feast days: February 25, Bright Tuesday, and October 26.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon is available in several sizes:
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
A hand-carved rectangular central panel. The margins, the halo, the background and other elements of the icon are covered with gold leaf.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon of the Mother of God and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-09-07 Icon of The Mother of God of JerusalemAs low as $390.00
- IMP-05-07 Icon of The Mother of God the Joy and ConsolationAs low as $360.00
- IMP-03-07 Icon of the Mother of God the Inexhaustible ChaliceAs low as $523.00
- IMP-05-07 Icon of the Mother of God the MolebnitsaAs low as $290.00