IOM-05-01 St Seraphim of Sarov
Select size to see the price of the icon.
This icon of St Seraphim of Sarov in oklad was painted using acrylic paints on a gessoed board.
The oklad is made from velvet and brocade, embroidered with natural pearls, glass beads, Swarovski strasses, Czech and Japanese beads, decorative cords, soft cannetille, decorated with metal elements.
The icon of Saint Seraphim is fully painted and placed into a locked kiot, which cannot be opened. The kiot protects the icon from dust and adverse conditions and adds up to the beauty of your prayer corner.
The standard size is 30×40 cm, minimal size of this icon in oklad is 22×30 cm.
We will do our best to make the icon look exactly the way you want it to.
The total cost of this icon in oklad includes a non-opening wooden kiot (icon case). You can order an opening or carved kiot, too.
The cost of an icon depends on its size, complexity of its composition and decorative elements.
Please note that one must meticulously follow the technology to make sure the icon's lifespan is as long as possible. It does take some time, 1.5 to 4 months on average.
- IOM-05-02 Tenderness Icon of the Mother of God (in Oklad)As low as $975.00
- BK-03-01 Icon of Saint Seraphim of SarovAs low as $250.00
- IMP-03-01-16 St Seraphim of SarovAs low as $290.00
- IMP-05-13 Icon of Saint Seraphim of SarovAs low as $523.00
- IMP-06-07-7 Icon of The Saint Seraphim of SarovAs low as $660.00
- 08-11 Icon of Saint Seraphim$490.00