IMP-03-01-51 St John of Shanghai and San Francisco
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
A painted icon of Saint John the Wonderworker of Shanghai and San Francisco.
Commemorated on July 2 and October 12.
All inscriptions on this icon can be made in any language.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic or tempera paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon of Saint John is available in several sizes:
- 14.5×19.5 cm
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. The margins, the background, and the halo are covered with gold leaf.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- IMP-04-04-7 Icon of St John the TheologianAs low as $922.00
- IMP-03-01-49 St John of Shanghai and San FranciscoAs low as $420.00
- IMP-03-01-50 St John of Shanghai and San FranciscoAs low as $420.00