Calling Easter a feast, even a great one, means seriously underplaying its importance. This day is more important than any other feast; in fact, it is more important than all events in the human history. The Greek word for Easter - Pascha - means "deliverance". What does this feast deliver us from? Sin and death. Apostle Paul writes in his letter to Timothy, "It is a faithful saying:
We prepare for this bright day in advance by fasting, fervent prayer, and good deeds.
Please have a look at the Easter gifts from St Elisabeth Convent. Each of these gifts is made with prayer. Each of them can be your personal contribution to the cause of mercy. You can learn more about our ministry here.
There is a wide selection of gifts for Easter in our Catalog: handmade teapots and cups, Easter bells, and painted Easter eggs. We hope that you will find an Easter gift that you'll enjoy.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help you.
- Byzantium Cup & Saucer Set$20.00
- The Flower Collection Tea SetSpecial Price $27.00 was $35.00
- Byzantium Teapot (Option 2)$38.00
- Byzantium Cup & Saucer Set$18.00
- Byzantium Teapot (Option 1)$30.00
- Summertime Landscape Tea Set$35.00
- Easter Cup$6.00
- Festive Bell$7.00
- Sleeping Angel Pillow$27.00