The Eucharist. The Monastic Choir Of Saint Elisabeth Convent (in Church Slavonic, downloadable version)
This version of the album is available for download.
Recorded in the church in honour of the “Reigning” icon of Theotokos in St. Elisabeth Convent, Minsk With participation of Deacon Sergius Nezhbort.
1. Great Litany. Byzantine chant
2. Antiphon 1*, tone 5
3. Antiphon 2*
4. The Only Begotten Son*. Transcript by N. Uspensky
5. In Thy Kingdom Remember Us, O Lord*
6. Come, Let Us Worship. Bulgarian chant
7. Troparia and Kontakia: Sunday, tone 3, to the “Reigning” icon of Theotokos, tones 4 and 8.
9. Prokeimenon, tone 3*
10. Halleluiah. Bulgarian chant
11. Litany for the Deceased*
12. Cherubic Song*
13. The Petitions*
14. The Mercy of Peace*
15. It Is Truly Meet
16. One Is Holy*
17. We Have Seen The Light Of Truth*
18. May Our Mouths Be Filled With Thy Praise*
19. Our Great Lord and Father*
20. Antiphons 1,2 common chant, tone 1**
21. Cherubical Song. "Staro-Simonovsky" chant, used in Krasnogorsky monastery**
22. A Mercy of Peace. Znamenny chant, harmonized by M. Kovalevsky, version by nun Irina (Denisova)**
* Znamenny chant
** Fragments of the Liturgy that was celebrated during the consecration of the church in honour of the “Reigning” icon of Theotokos by His Eminence Philaret, Patriarchal Exarch of All Belarus, on October 18, 2008.
Performed by the Festal Choir of St Elisabeth Convent and the monastic choir of the Convent. Conducted by nun Irina (Denisova).
Please follow the detailed instructions on purchasing a downloadable product.