A vestment consists of a chasuble and a stole (traditional or V-shaped neckline). A chasuble can be fully lined with natural fabric or not lined at all. Vestments are available in all liturgical colours. A stole is always lined. The stole can be made of different kinds of fabrics or decorated with a variety of trimming.
We may suggest a wide array of fabric colours and a huge variety of fabric textures to customise a vestment for you.- velvet; - rayon; - church silk; - brocade; - reps; - crepe-atlas;- various combinations of the fabrics mentioned above. Church fabric is characterised by church symbols texture – crosses, grapevine, cherubs, etc. Decorative fabrics are also applied. You may choose any fabric combinations you prefer and the vestment will be handcrafted according to your order. Icons, medallions, crosses are embroidered with gold and silver thread. Russian and Greek galloons differ in width, kinds of interweaving and colour. They are combined with decorative gold and silver fringe, piping, velvet ribbon, etc. - Velvet embroidery;- Single colour fabric embroidery.
Please note that the final prices of the items in our catalogue may be different from the quoted ones, depending on your location and method of delivery. We will contact you after you place an order confirming your order and specifying its final cost.
- 81-75 White Vestment with a Hood$490.00
- SH-81-66 Blue Vestment$170.00
- SH-23-2 White Vestment$480.00
- SH-23-3 Beige Vestment$450.00
- 81-27 Purple Vestment with Cross$450.00
- SH-23-3-1 White Vestment$460.00
- 81-54 Blue Vestment$450.00
- SH-23-3-2 Olive Vestment$520.00
- 81-117 Dark Olive Vestment$470.00
- SH-81-48 White Vestment$450.00
- SH-23-58 White Vestment$750.00
- 81-64 Red and Violet Vestment$550.00
- 81-65 Silk Vestment$440.00
- SH-23-65 Yellow Vestment$805.00