BK-10-02 Icon of The Mother of God of Pochaev
Select size to see the price of the icon.
A painted icon of the Mother of God of Pochaev.
Commemorated on August 5, September 21, April 21 (movable feast).
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon of the Mother of God is available in several sizes:
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. The background is covered with gold leaf. The halo is decorated with chiseling on gesso.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon of the Most Holy Theotokos and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- BK-08-01 Icon of the Mother of God the Quick to HearkenAs low as $523.00
- BK-09-02 Icon of the Mother of God the Inexhaustible ChaliceAs low as $545.00
- IMP-07-04 Icon of The Mother of God ReigningAs low as $941.00
- IMP-08-07 Icon of the Mother of God the Grower of CropsAs low as $1,183.00