BK-10-02 Icon of Mother of God of of Czestochowa
Select size to see the price of the icon.
Handpainted icon of the Mother of God of Czestochowa.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic paints
- Lime, pine, or alder board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon of the Mother of God is available in several sizes:
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. The margins, the halos, the background, and other parts of the icon are covered with gold leaf. The halo is chiseled.
Price & Deadlines
The final price of the icon and the time it will take to paint it depend on its size and the complexity of its decoration.
Once this icon is painted, it will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- BK-10-01 Handpainted icon of the Mother of God of VladimirAs low as $290.00
- IMP-03-01 Tenderness Icon of the Mother of GodAs low as $420.00
- BK-10-02 Zhirovichi Icon of the Mother of GodAs low as $660.00
- BK-10-02 Icon of The Mother of God of PochaevAs low as $590.00