BK-09-02 Icon of the Mother of God the Inexhaustible Chalice
Select size to see the price of the icon.
Feast day May 18.
This icon is painted using the following materials:
- Acrylic paints
- Lime, alder, or pine board
- Colored wax
- Gold leaf
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
This icon of the Mother of God is available in several sizes:
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. Some elements of the vestments are painted with various shades of gold. The background also decorated with gold-plating. The halo is decorated with chiseling on gesso.
We recommend placing this icon in an opening or a non-opening icon case.
Price & Deadlines
The cost of this icon and the time it will take to make it are negotiable, depending on its size and the complexity of its design.
Once it is ready, the icon will be consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent.
- BK-10-01 Handpainted icon of the Mother of God of VladimirAs low as $290.00
- BK-10-02 Zhirovichi Icon of the Mother of GodAs low as $660.00
- BK-10-02 Icon of Mother of God of of CzestochowaAs low as $0.00
- BK-10-02 Icon of The Mother of God of PochaevAs low as $590.00