BK-06-01 Icon of Christ Not-Made-By-Hands
Select from both options (paints and size) to see the price of the icon.
- Natural wooden board (lime, pine, alder) with oak splines
- Сloth from low-count fabric (linen, canvas)
- Acrylic or tempera paints (ground minerals, precious and semiprecious stones mixed with egg yolk)
- Gold leaf of various hues
- Tinted wax
- Linseed oil
- Hide glue
- Varnishes (mordant, kauri gum, acryl-styrolic)
The icon of Christ is available in several sizes:
- 11×14.5 cm
- 14.5×19.5 cm
- 16.5×21.5 cm
- 19×25 cm
- 23.5×31 cm
- 27×35 cm
- 30×41 cm
- 40×52 cm
This icon has a hand-carved rectangular central panel. Various shades of gold are used to decorate some parts of the icon.
Price & Deadlines
The cost of this icon and the time it will take to make it are negotiable, depending on its size and the complexity of its design.
This icon is consecrated in St Elisabeth Convent to be a blessing to all people who love Christ and to help all who turn to the Lord with love and faith.